1. Lemon Print Dress: How pretty is this dress? It’s perfect for spring or summer wedding! The lemon pattern verges on being mostly green which is really nice and not at all too vibrant. Plus ASOS has really quick shipping and free returns. Before they arrived in the US – and while I was still in Ireland – I purchased from them regularly. I love their variety and their prices are great!
2. Starfish Melamine Plates: These cute plates from Pottery Barn have me dreaming of summer barbeques!
3. White Jeans: I bought these jeans last weekend at American Eagle during their buy on get on for 50% sale (which is still on!) and I love them. They are stretchy and not see-through. I also picked up these shorts which are super soft and so stretchy, which makes them really comfortable!
4. Opalhouse Wallpaper: I fell in love with this Serena & Lily wallpaper for my office but at $88 a roll, it’s a bit expensive. Then I found this guy (pictured) from Target and at only $29 a roll, I think I’m sold! I’m not sure when I’m going to get around to doing it but an office makeover is definitely on my list over the coming months starting with this roll of wallpaper!
5: Pink Birkenstocks: These are not your average Birkenstocks. These guys have an extra-cushy footbed which means and they feel like heaven to walk in. Not cheap but definitely worth the price in my opinion. They come in a variety of colors, including a pretty gold, but this hot pink shade will look fab with my new white jeans!
This Weekend’s Sales
- American Eagle: Buy one get one 50% off on jeans and shorts or use code UPTO25 to get up to 25% off your order
- Serena & Lily: Free shipping using code STYLEAWAY
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off
- Sephora: Sign up to be a Beauty Insiders member and get 10% off your purchase
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.